Sunday, July 31, 2005

WHERE ARE YOU AT?

That is the question I always pose to myself.
Where am I at?
Is what I am doing working for me?
Or am I all caught up in the hype of what I am working on?
Or am I so loyal to the people I am with that I have forgotten The Platinum Rule?

What is The Platinum Rule?
I must look after myself first before I can look after others.
That is why they tell you on airplanes that if the Oxygen mask falls, first put it on yourself then help your spouse or children or someone else. If you try to put it on them first and you faint, what good are you to them?

Are you looking after you?
Are you working on making all the money you can so you can help others?

I hope you are because that is where it all begins.
Follow the Platinum rule and abundance will start to flow into your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great collection of posts! Haven't seen you on rich dad for a while ther Allan. The Wrong Train and Platinum Rule are my favorites. Rock on Millionaires!

Anonymous said...

Very true. You can`t help others if you can`t help yourself first. It hurts sometime but is a fact of life.