Sunday, July 31, 2005

THE FRUIT ON YOUR TREE

So how do you know if what you are doing is working or not?

Most people work so hard at their jobs or businesses and never take time to figure out if they are on the right path.

Don't be like the gardener who is so busy pulling weeds and putting in new fertilizer and watering and feeding his plants and trees that he fails to check if he is getting any fruit on his trees.

I am a hard worker so I am always looking at my results.
I regularly step back and ask myself:
Am I getting the results I deserve for all the hard work I am putting in?
Or are my results at least in proportion to my work?

Take a step back and look at your tree.
How long have you been operating that store?
Are you just barely scraping by even though you have been hard at it for the last 5 years?

How long have you been working that moonlighting accounting and book keeping business?
Are the long hours you are putting in between your full time job and that moonlighting business just keeping your head above water?

What about that Network Marketing business of yours?
They sold you on a 2 to 5 year plan and here you are ten years later still no further than when you got started.
Are you caught up in the hype or do you not want to quit because it would disappoint your upline who you are so loyal to?

Be honest with yourself and if it is not working then have the courage to move on.
If you are in a hole and you are still digging, guess what?
The hole is only going to get deeper.

There is only one person you need to be loyal to and that is you.
If you still don't understand this go back and read my last post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi The Enlightened Network, this is my last visit on the 'net for now - I'm tired. I found this post by accident as I'm searching on marketing mlm multilevel network networking but I got fed up with that and I've been roaming about just reading what takes my fancy. Good blog you have here, I enjoyed my visit. Have a great day and it's back to marketing mlm multilevel network networking searches for me tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Greetings The Enlightened Network, I'm looking for information and chat about usana network marketing and came across your site. There are some views in this post that I can take on board. I used usana network marketing as one of my search terms which is how I came to visit your site. Enjoyed the read, I'll make note to come back again.

Anonymous said...

Hello The Enlightened Network, I've just been playing Serious Sam 2 before getting down to do some research into network marketing prospecting; on the whole I'd rather continue playing. First place I came to was this post so I've been having a good time reading your blog. There are some ideas that I could maybe incorporate into network marketing prospecting to make it more useful. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello The Enlightened Network, I've just been playing Serious Sam 2 before getting down to do some research into network marketing prospecting; on the whole I'd rather continue playing. First place I came to was this post so I've been having a good time reading your blog. There are some ideas that I could maybe incorporate into network marketing prospecting to make it more useful. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

this post, since you seem to be interested in topics related to claude diamond, you may want to check out this very interesting website:

Click Here For More
Information

Anonymous said...

Hi The Enlightened Network, oh dear, I'm getting square eyed here - must have been spending too much time reading blogs and robert kiyosaki network marketing information. I'm supposed to be looking for robert kiyosaki network marketing items but I find it all too easy just to click 'Next' and just see anything which is how I came to this post. Some blogs I just skip through but I spent a while here. Ciao.