Sunday, July 31, 2005

RIGHT PATH - WRONG TRAIN

How do you know if you are on the right path?
I know that I am on the right path when things 'feel' right.
But sometimes you can be on the right path but on the wrong train.

For example, I know a speaker who has been with a particular speaking organization for a few years. He knew he was on the right path because he loved what he was doing and he could see how he was impacting people's lives. However, what he just recently found out was that he was on the wrong train. In other words, in this case he was with the wrong organization. He loved what he was doing but he was making very little money doing it.

His new organization gets him more speaking engagements AND he is making a lot of money. Now he is looking after himself and his family, donating a sizeable amount of money every month to a homeless foundation I work with and impacting people's lives.

I myself was in Network Marketing for 28 years and made very little money. Yet I loved the business. I thought it was a great concept and it is but always only for the company, not its people, where 95% of people don't make money. Everyone stays in based on hype and loyalty. However, I loved the feeling I had, being in that business even though it was contravening my Platinum Rule.

I finally realized I was on the 'Right Path' but on the 'Wrong Train'.

Then I found a business where 95% of people Make Money. In 4 months I quit a high-paying job. In that same 4 months I earned 4 times what I had earned in 28 years of Network Marketing.

What a difference it makes to be on the Right Path AND The Right Train.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

G'day The Enlightened Network, what a great blog you have here, been entertained by the read. Just noticed that my brief time visiting blogs looking for marketing mlm multilevel network networking items has run into a couple of hours. Easily done when you get engrossed in what people write about. I should really use marketing mlm multilevel network networking as a search term but then I might miss places such as this post. Besides which working all the time is boring.

Anonymous said...

Aloha The Enlightened Network, I'm in Hawaiian mood as I'm listening to Ki ho'alu music (If you've not heared this type of guitar music then you are in for a treat!) so I'm not really concentrating very hard but I came across this post looking up gen on donald trump network marketing. Anything to do with donald trump network marketing I always look at, though I do have a tendency to wander about in blogs just reading generally.

Anonymous said...

G'day The Enlightened Network, what a great blog you have here, been entertained by the read. Just noticed that my brief time visiting blogs looking for robert kiyosaki network marketing items has run into a couple of hours. Easily done when you get engrossed in what people write about. I should really use robert kiyosaki network marketing as a search term but then I might miss places such as this post. Besides which working all the time is boring.